Saturday, August 29, 2009

Nighttime Conversations

When I am in bed at night I read blogs on my phone. It helps me go to sleep. Its also kinda annoying for Joe because the light from my phone is constantly shining. So, last night I was reading and I realized that the light from my phone made me look kinda scary. You know like when you're a kid and you hold a flashlight under your chin when you tell a scary story? Anyways, this is the conversation I had with Joe:

Me: Do I look scary by the light of the blog?

Joe: What?

Me: I vant to suck your blllooooogggg!!

Joe: Will you suck my penis instead?

And that people is why I love my husband so freaking much. He says things that nobody would ever expect him to say. He's usually this quiet geeky computer guy and then out of nowhere he says the raunchiest things.

No comments:

Post a Comment