Friday, August 28, 2009

Accidentally Unexpected

My poor husband has to deal with this every day.


Me: I can see your boobs!

Joe: What?

Me: I can see your boobs. See. (grabs Joe’s boob)

Joe: (looks shocked)

Me: I have boobs too. See. But mine are all squished because I’m wearing a sports bra.

Joe: Why?

Me: Because I’m wearing a white shirt. You know in case someone accidentally shows up here.

Joe: (Laughing) Accidentally shows up?

Me: I meant unexpectedly. You know…that other big word thats hard to remember. Not accidentally.

Joe: I’m going to start accidentally driving all the way to people's houses.

Me: You should start a blog or something about all the stupid things that I say.


(My husband doesn't actually have boobs. Just thought I would clarify so he doesn't get mad at me because I made the entire internet think he has man boobs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment