Monday, August 31, 2009

Enan Talk

I gave birth to my son at home, in my bed, surrounded by my wonderful family. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life. I love my son. I love being a stay at home mother to him. And most of all I love all the funny little things he says. Here's just a few of the wonderful things coming out of my child's mouth:

Later Soon- he uses this when he wants to do something at that moment but we have told him that he can't until later. He uses it to try to convince us that it will happen soon.
Example:
Me: We will go to the park later.
Enan: We will go to the park later soon.

Top Yard- this is what he calls the front yard.

Why Not- he says Why Not to everything. Its always Why Not, never just Why.
Example:
Me: You have to go to bed now.
Enan: Why Not?

Jew- used instead of the word "you".

Brass Room- this is what he calls the bath tub.
Example: Mommy are you in the Brass Room?

Making Me Mean- he says this instead of saying "you're making me mad".

So So Crazy- this is one of my favorites. If you tell him to do something he will respond with "You're making me so so crazy".

I know that eventually he will grow out of saying these things. I am really going to miss hearing them from him. Maybe the next kid we have will come up with even better things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment